When collecting, using and handling personal information, CoachKings is required to comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) and is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) set out in the Privacy Act.
Acknowledgement and acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Please note that by accessing, using or browsing this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability ("Terms and Conditions". View terms and conditions at www.coachkings.com.au). CoachKings reserves the right to amend or update such terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability at any time without providing advance notice to you. By using the website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of Liability
Any liability of CoachKings or CoachKings's Associates in connection with services supplied to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at the election of CoachKings be limited to:
- In relation to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
The information contained on the website is provided by CoachKings in good faith. To the best of CoachKings’ knowledge, the information is accurate and current. However, CoachKings and its related bodies corporate, any of their directors, officers, employees, consultants or shareholders ("CoachKings’ Associates") do not make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, CoachKings disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. CoachKings makes no warranty that this website, any information or ideas contained on this website or any products or services will meet your requirements.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that CoachKings does not control other users of this website, the providers of information or ideas to this website and CoachKings is therefore not liable for their opinions or their behaviour, including any information or advice provided by them or any defamatory statements made by them or any offensive conduct on their part.
You further acknowledge and agree that, subject to the section dealing with "Limitation of Liability", CoachKings will not be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for product liability, personal injury or negligence resulting from use of goods or services supplied to you, or on behalf of you, through the website.
Copyright in the CoachKings.com.au website is property of CoachKings. Material on this website also comprises copyright material, trademarks and registered trademarks which are the property of CoachKings and third parties. This property may only be used for the purposes of browsing the CoachKings.com.au website and acquiring goods and services of CoachKings.com.au.
Information Provided by You
If you create a membership account with the website, we may require you to provide your name, address, email address, mobile phone number, date of birth, credit card number or other details ("customer information"). You agree to provide CoachKings with current, complete and accurate customer information when asked to do so by the website or an employee of CoachKings.
All care is taken to ensure the website and data transmissions are free from viruses. However, it is your responsibility to scan any such data for viruses.
At CoachKings, we would like to assure you that we take your information and privacy very seriously. The following is a description of what we do and don't do with your details.
How information is collected
For CoachKings to ensure you are a fully registered member, we need information such as your name, email or contact number, address and other personal details. This is collected when you register via the website. We also collect information about your interaction with the website including contests that you play, results or placings in these contests and any prizes won. This information may be shared with CoachKings corporate partners, sponsors or subsidiaries.
The website may also request your location to provide customised and localised content to enhance your experience of the site.
Other information will also be collected with your permission from time to time. This will normally include preferences such as likes or dislikes.
What are Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are placed on your computer's hard drive through your web browser.
- Cookies enable our systems to recognise your browser and welcome you back to the site
- By disabling cookies, you will not be able to participate in some of the features offered by the website
- Most Internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies. If you prefer not to receive cookies, you can adjust your Internet browser to disable or to warn you when cookies are used. As there are many browsers in the marketplace, the easiest way to change your settings is by searching for Cookies in your Help/Contents and Index option on your browser
- We recommend that you leave your Cookies enabled, otherwise, your experience of the website may be diminished and some features may not be available
- Our cookies don't send us back any information about your computer or any other information on your hard drive
If you elect to use a social plugin on the website, Facebook permissions are required if you need to share content within the site with friends (explicit permission will be sought before this action is taken).
How do we use the information?
Information that you have provided us will be used in four ways:
- To enhance your online experience and general experience of the website
- To communicate to you new products and services and also at times, the opportunity to up take on special promotions or offers. You have the option to opt-out of this communication by replying to the communication with an unsubscribe message
- To communicate issues or opportunities regarding the business or operations of CoachKings or any of its subsidiary organizations
- To provide to exclusive partner opportunities for the purpose of enhancing your experience with CoachKings
It is important to note that we send periodical communications to all people on our database. Members can 'opt out' of this service. CoachKings retain the right to inform our customers of changes in our business operations from time to time. We intend to honour our members' rights to privacy and do not set out to "spam" our members in any way.
Disclosing Your Information
Third party companies and individuals have been engaged to perform functions on behalf of CoachKings. Your information will only be used to perform their appropriate functions based upon our instruction and not for other usage. We require that these third party operators implement and maintain security measures to protect confidentiality and the security of the information you provide us.
These partners operate in Australia and are subject to Australian law.
From time to time partners and sponsors will make offers to CoachKings members. CoachKings will facilitate making these offers to members using our communication tools and channels. Your information will not be given to these businesses to communicate with you directly.
CoachKings will pass on any information relating to suspected fraudulent activity to appropriate authorities
Verification of Members
We do use various details to verify information given to us by our members. At times, we use:
- names on member accounts to compare with email addresses, mobile phone numbers and player ID's for the purpose of member identification
- we use member phone numbers and email addresses provided to us to communicate with customers about aspects of the website
- in cases where fraud or other crime is suspected, we do communicate with Police, Banks and other relevant authorities
- many of these checks are done manually and communication is handled carefully by a member of CoachKings's own Operations team.
Protecting your information
Many members often forget details such as their passwords. We do not distribute these either via telephone or email. If you can't remember your password you can request that it be reset.
- All information submitted to CoachKings.com.au is secured using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software
- Information sitting on the CoachKings.com.au website is protected by state-of-the-art encryption and firewall technology
Accessing your Information
- Personal information provided by you can be viewed and changed by you if information provided is incorrect or out of date
- com.au provides you with the following tools to manage your information:
- My Account (To manage all personal details)
- If you need more assistance you can always contact our Operations team between 9am - 5pm AEST Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), via email, [email protected]
Persons must be 18 years or over to become a member of the CoachKings. When members first register for CoachKings it is accepted by CoachKings that they are 18 years or over and no person under the age of 18 is permitted to join.
Other Privacy Information
Sign out or close your browser once you have finished using the Coachkings.com.au or Affiliate partners websites. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence.
If you share a computer, tablet or smartphone with someone or are using a computer, tablet or smartphone in a public place you as an individual are responsible for the security of and access to your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username and passwords and any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are using the Internet and CoachKings.com.au
- Further Privacy information can be obtained on the Australian Privacy Commissioner's Website
If you need more assistance or would like to make an enquiry or complaint about the management of your personal information please contact our Operations team between 9am - 5pm AEST Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), via email, [email protected]
All such queries will be handled by the support team and escalated to the respective manager if required.
Phone: (03) 9644 1600
Address: 38 Fennell St
Port Melbourne, VIC, 3207
Email: [email protected]